What You Will Learn:
- How to stimulate the language development of your child
- How to reinforce the conditons for an optimal language development
- Initial interview at Logopedie Westrand
- Seven group sessions in Amsterdam-West
- Four individual sessions at your home (in which we’ll make video’s of you and your child)
- Final evaluation at Logopedie Westrand
- Follow up group session
- Parents of children with language delays
- Speech-language disorder (not speaking – 3 word sentences)
- Age: 1 to 6 years old
- A child might have a developmental delay, mental and/or physical disorder or signs of an autistic
Information and registration:
- The Hanen Program is paid by the health insurance when you have a referral for speech therapy,
specifically mentioning The Hanen Program, for your child.
- Initial interviews and first homevisits will take place within a month
- Call Liesbeth Fabius: 06 – 19 19 62 71 (Mo – Fri), speech therapist/trainer of this program
The Hanen Program during the coronacrisis
Due to the measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we currently offer the course online.
In addition, we work with small groups, enabling the participants to respond to each other more
easily. Whether we can offer the next course online or `live`, depends on the guidelines of RIVM.